An extremely strong panel that uses a repeating wave pattern in its design.
Corrugated panels are used inside and outside, and may be run horizontally or vertically. Whether covering a basic agricultural structure or creating a featured area in a brew-pub, our well-known corrugated panels provide strength, visual appeal , unique aesthetic, and practical coverage.
Available in 26 ga, 24 ga and 22ga
Available in Galv. Galvalume, and All Available Colours
- Used for both ROOF and WALL applications
- Recommended ROOF installation over a solid substrate with:
- Synthetic underlayment or a metal compatible peel and stick membrane
- Ice and water Shield High Temp
Note: Check the Manufacture’s Underlayment Specifications to Ensure Compatibility with Meta
- Minimum ROOF Slope 3/12 or Greater
Get a Quote
Send us the details of your project and a member of our team will contact you.